Thursday, January 21, 2010

ORPHANAGE IN HAITI!

We have a connection with an orphanage in Haiti! FOR NOW, ALL non-specific donations sent to Sixteen Small Stones will be sent DIRECTLY to them! I was SO excited when a friend of mine contacted me and told me of her close ties to someone there running an orphanage who really needs our help. We now have a SPECIFIC orphanage on which to focus!! That is the way I like doing it ;). Serving the orphans! :D As soon as I have permission to post more information about his wonderful orphanage, I will do so! SO CHECK BACK SOON! I appreciate all of your support and prayers. If you have any extra pennies to spare, please don't feel like it "isn't enough" or that they "won't make a difference"...I promise, to those children, THEY DO! Thank you all so much for reaching out to others in their time of need. Sorry this post is not at all eloquent. I am too excited to write well! :D (NOTE: If you want your donations to go to Amazima, Luckyhill, or one of our other "friend" orphanages, please specify in the note sent with your donation via paypal. If you work with Amazima or Luckyhill: The money we have commited to sending will continue. NO WORRIES!:D Also, if there is an URGENT NEED from any of our "friend" orphan homes, please let us know and we will post here your need and make sure those funds reach you!)

No comments: