Monday, December 8, 2008

A list of words

My goal is to have this blog show up when someone is searching online for ways to help orphans in China or Africa, or to learn more about someone else who is trying to help orphaned or exploited children. Unfortunately, when I search google, my own blog doesn't show up! My OTHER blog does (manygrandadventures.blogspot.com), but not this one...huh. Anyway, I am going to see if using some key words in this text will make it show up on google. Here is a list of words that I hope if someone types in on google will bring them here. Luckyhill Lucky Hill Luckyhill orphan home Lucky Hill orphan home Luckyhill Ghana Africa China JingMen Ghana Orphans Volunteer Volunteer in Africa Volunteer in China Orphans in Africa Orphans in Ghana Orphans in China Orphans in JingMen Sixteen Small Stones Orphan Home

No comments: