Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Update!!

What a day! I have spent much of the late hours of last night and most of the day today sorting all of these wonderful donations we have received! It is almost 2:00 and I still have not showered (I know...I sicken myself sometimes). It has been difficult, exciting, fun and humbling to do this work.
Anyway, I wanted to post a few pictures really quickly to give you all a peek into how it's going!
Thank you, to EVERYONE who has donated! We have SO MUCH and it is so exciting to picture little children and young adults around the world receiving their new clothes from your hands to theirs!
I hope you all have a fantastic day!
OH! Please spread the word about Project: 1000 Words...let's get some of these cameras sponsored!!
Love you, all! Remember, you are a child of GOD!
Yes, this really is our living room...I am sure my family just HATES me right now.

No comments: