Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prayers Lately

There are some things I have been praying for lately, and I just wanted to share a few of them. Some things are personal, but some things need to be shared! Have any of you been reading the blog about sweet baby boy TRIPP? I love him so much and have been praying hard lately for him. If you haven't heard about this amazing little man, go HERE and read all about him. He is a fighter, he is a miracle, he is my example. I LOVE TRIPP! I have posted on facebook a few times links to THIS blog. I still remember when I first learned about Sudan and what was happening there. It is what first opened my eyes to the horrors that are taking place around the world, the injustice, the INHUMANITY! It was learning about the Sudan that I first learned about REAL apathy. Please read THIS blog and join me in praying even harder for the people in Darfur. Some posts, like THIS one, are so powerful, yet contain graphic images, so make sure you are reading them ALONE and not with little kids hanging over your shoulder. THIS family is amazing. They have adopted so many children, been on many mission trips, and are in the process of adopting two more kids. I know there is more to serving and loving than adopting and serving missions abroad, but for some reason, people who do those things really catch my attention. Anyway, the older daughter was dating this guy and he was going to pick her up for church and he got in a motorcycle wreck. I was DEVASTATED for them and have, for some reason, felt compelled to pray and pray for Karl. Isn't it funny how we can feel connected to people we have only "met" in the blog world? People for whom we can feel so deeply, and yet they may have no idea we exist? Well, anyway, if you want to read about this family, go HERE. This is another AMAZING family with a heart for orphans. They absolutely AMAZE me. Their son has been in the hospital and I am praying so hard for this sweet little boy. Read about him HERE. Those are a few of the prayers on my heart. What are you praying for these days? Won't you share, so we can join our prayers with yours?

1 comment:

Bryttan said...

I love this post, thank you for sharing with us these strong people. I will pray for all of them too. Heavenly Father blesses us all and watches over everyone. We are so lucky to have Him in our lives.