Friday, September 4, 2009

A MIRACLE! I have been DYING to know what to do for Katie (kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com) but haven't heard back from Gwen. (That has me really sad, but that's a different story). Tonight, I checked Katie's blog just to make sure nothing had been changed, no new posts, etc., and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!? She had a LIST on her sidebar of things they need! Hallelujah! We are sending a box as soon as I can organize a drive...oh yeah, and tell my board! :D ;) I know TONS of others will be sending supplies, but by golly Sixteen Small Stones will be sending their little package right along with everyone else's!!!! SOOOOOO....This is where all of YOU come in! Want to donate MONEY? Want to donate ITEMS? LET US KNOW! Here is a list of what Katie needs! Come on, everyone! This is the moment you have been waiting for! A chance to reach out! Let's do it! The things she is asking for are cheap and EASY to find! Together, we can DO THIS! Let's get Katie EVERYTHING she needs! Okay?! I am so excited! :) If it weren't the middle of the night, and IF my son weren't asleep in the same room, I may be screaming and jumping up and down! Lucky for the neighbors, I am not. :) If you want to donate, comment on here and I will email you my address and phone number, OR you can email us at smallstonesafricaandchina@yahoo.com If you live nearby, you can drop a donation off at my house, too. I can email you the address and directions! Here is Katie's list: colored pencils panties -- size 2T, 4T, 6, 8 underwear -- size 2T, 4T, 6, 8 construction paper wipes fun kid bandaids neosporin children's Tylenol children's benedryl stickers gummie vitamins ringworm cream -- for use on heads adult Tylenol packets of powdered soup deflated soccer balls tennis balls

No comments: